21.5 x 27.5 x 2.5" inches
(oak floating frame included)
- this is a hand painted, original painting.
- created in North Carolina, USA
- acrylic on canvas and gallery wrapped
- ready to hang, with hanging wire installed and hardware included. Ships securely in a wooden crate.
- signed on the back and front
- UV varnished
- acid-free cotton canvas triple primed and pro grade paint
- certificate of authenticity included
"I like to transport my mind to a calming place, inspired by memories, and complex organic elements found in nature. Playing with colors and movement, creating new compositions -- my best work comes when there is the freedom to create without any strict plan. With intuition and spontaneity taking over, the result is often a surprise. To me, everything flows, and there is always a sense of balance and harmony that can emerge out of disorder. I love the ambiguous and mysterious nature of abstraction. Dark and light, luminosity. Through self-discovery and experimentation, I am allowing dynamic energy that manifests through the joy of creating. The result is loose interpretations of anything that exists between the mind and reality."
top of page
bottom of page